Monday, February 23, 2015

Love Thy Curves

With society's idea of "ideal" beauty plastered across every TV channel, magazine spread, and billboard we see, we are called to truly look at what our own ideal is. Is the number on our clothing tag truly a measure of who we are? Someone once said, "It's not about what size you wear. It's about how you wear your size." I couldn't agree more.


Looking and feeling beautiful and sexy is so important for women. These feelings are especially important when you are adorning yourself with lingerie. So how do you feel amazing in your lingerie as a plus size woman?

Look for pieces that inspire you. Do lace and ribbons make you make you feel like a goddess? Maybe leather gives you an adrenaline rush that takes your libido to new heights. Have you always wanted to dress up like a school girl for your lover? Now is the time to explore colors, textures, and styles to find those that hug your curves in a way that makes you (and your lover) loose your breath.



Corsets, costumes, body stockings, teddies, babydolls... the options are as endless for you as they are for a size two if you know where to shop.


Just remember, when you put on your new lingerie, embrace your voluptuous curves.


1 comments:

  1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your much needed reassurance and confidence building encouragement!!! I LOVE wearing babydoll tops and full coverage nylon panties, and would love to muster more body confidence.
    Hopefully I will get motivated to take more recent lingerie-modelling photos of myself and then share them with the world.
    In the past I did a lot of modelling of full brief panties on my blog, on YouTube and in photos and videos Tweeted on Twitter. I still do post those photos and videos but hadn't taken new ones due to the lack of self-confidence that this article helps with.
    As far as the older photos go, they are all LABELED FREE FOR RE-USE!!!!
    All of the photos and videos I took of myself modelling and reviewing full brief panties
    my blog: Full Brief Panties
    on my YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel panty modelling and review videos
    and on my Twitter @Panty_Buns
    WERE RELEASED BY ME INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN as I was making them (Labeled FREE for RE-USE)!!!!!!
    They are all free to be Tweeted emailed+shared, published posted+displayed everywhere including blogs, online+print news+gossip articles, magazines, posters fliers+billboards, movies, TV+streaming media. I hope anyone who sees this comment will FEEL FREE TO USE AND SHARE THEM EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete